Yesterday, Audrey was 8 months old. Obviously, she's changed a lot since I did the last update just after she turned 6 months old. Here are all of the milestones she has hit since then...it absolutely amazes me how quickly she has changed!
- She is now crawling on all fours.
- She pushes to a sitting position.
- She has 4 teeth. The 4th actually came through last night!
- She is eating cherrios and puffs like a pro!
- She is also starting on stage 3 baby foods.
- She drinks water from a sippy cup.
- She "talks" almost non-stop.
- Last week she started pulling up in her crib at day care, and at home she is now pulling up on everything and even cruising a little.
Here are a few pictures from last weekend of her playing with her sippy cup and standing up at our coffee table. There are more in the album.
Audrey has a great personality. She's very focused, but she loves to laugh and be entertained. She brings so much joy to our family!